For those of you who do not live close to one of our sales partners, we are now offering a new service: Test the Vincent!
We know that nothing can replace the experience of picking up a bass for the first time, experiencing the ergonomics, playability, build quality and, above all, the Vincent True Tone sound live.
And that’s how it works:
- Select below which Vincent Bass you would like to test. We always have a selection of test basses in stock. Sometimes these are already with other test customers, then you’re next on the waiting list.
- Before shipping, we will contact you to clarify all open questions. *
- Shipping is carried out by our shipping partner GLS in a sturdy Vincent gigbag and transport box. **
- You can test the Vincent Bass for a maximum of two weeks. ***
- If needed we will send you a return slip.
- We charge a flat rate of € 79,- for shipping and making the test instrument available in Germany and € 99,- for all other European countries.
- If you decide on buyin your own Vincent after the test, we will of course take off the testing fee from the purchase price.
All right? Then let’s go, test the Vincent!
* Unfortunately we can only offer this service in Europe at the moment.
** Our general terms and conditions apply.
*** We reserve the right, if you should exceed the two-week deadline, to fully invoice the bass. But we trust you that won’t happen.