For those of you who do not live close to one of our sales partners, we are now offering a new service: Test the Vincent!
We know that nothing can replace the experience of picking up a bass for the first time, experiencing the ergonomics, playability, build quality and, above all, the Vincent True Tone sound live.
And that’s how it works:
- Select below which Vincent Bass you would like to test. We always have a selection of test basses in stock. Sometimes these are already with other test customers, then you’re next on the waiting list.
- Before shipping, we will contact you to clarify all open questions. *
- Shipping is carried out by our shipping partner GLS in a sturdy Vincent gigbag and transport box. **
- You can test the Vincent Bass for a maximum of two weeks. ***
- If needed we will send you a return slip.
- We charge a flat rate of € 50,- for shipping and making the test instrument available in Germany and € 80,- for all other European countries.
- If you decide on a Vincent Bass after the test, we will take off the flat-rate expenses from the price of your new Vincent Bass.
All right? Then let’s go, test the Vincent!
* Unfortunately we can only offer this service in Europe and the UK at the moment.
** Our general terms and conditions apply.
*** We reserve the right, if you should exceed the two-week deadline, to fully invoice the bass. But we trust you that won’t happen.